that two spirit thing that’s making the rounds (again) is a load.
It’s appropriative, it homogenizes a very complex part of indigenous culture, and it don’t belong to you.
Do you even know who the woman in the photo is? Do you know where the text comes from?
Sometimes tumblr reminds me of that episode of south park where Cheech and Chong trick everyone into buying Cherokee hair tampons.
- teenagewildlife likes this
- luigisplayboymansion likes this
- wittymoniker likes this
- korewynologist likes this
- mermeanie likes this
- thenewoctuple reblogged this from chasingdunamis and added:
- christmasonthemoon likes this
- pissingonmyfeet likes this
- ianishollywood likes this
- chasingdunamis reblogged this from bloodycowards and added:
- blacksheepboy- likes this
- drunkswede likes this
- mistersparkle said: you tell em frank.
- mistersparkle likes this
- mynameused2bewi1l likes this
- crocodileblackpelvis said: THANK YOU.
- crocodileblackpelvis likes this
- laguerra said: PREACH.
- laguerra likes this
- gustave-flowbert likes this
- chasingdunamis said: YES, hahahaha
- chasingdunamis likes this
- mountainshape likes this
- bloodycowards posted this